Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Once...

There's a lot things in this life that we wish for...that we dream of...that we find ourselves saying...just once I would like to do this...just once I would like to be there...just once I wish luck would flow with me...JUST ONCE...sometimes our just once last for a second...sometimes it lasts for a year and others a lifetime...JUST ONCE...how often do you find yourself saying those words...or words differ from it but apply the same meaning??

My just once doesn't need to last a lifetime or years...just long enough to realize that I was wrong...my just once would prove all of my falses to truths...my just once would turn all my doubts into realizations...my just once would silence the words of negativity that I carry with me-it would mute the voice that I seem to always listen to in the end...even when I know its wrong...my just once would break the walls that guard my heart and that deep kind of love. My just once would prove me worthy and prove that I have along been wrong...I await for my just once to prove so much of what I think wrong...JUST ONCE...i wish luck would flow my way...

No comments: