Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Who are you to judge?

How many of us jump to conclusions? How many think you know but truly don't? How many judge when they are in no place nor are they in any right place to judge. How many of us are rude? How many us are nosey? How many of us think we know the full story yet have no clue at all!?

I am beginning to think its more and more...which I find majorily upsets me and bothers me...I look at how people jump to conclusions-how they judge and how they think they know the full story regarding me and my life...and these people who are like this have no clue-no clue at all on who I am and what goes on in my life. If you want to see me torked stereotype me...as a single wild wanderer drinking out of control girl with no responsibilities...if I am so wild and out of control while do I then spend 85-90 percent of my time at home alone drinking ginger ale and editing photos and reading books on teaching & coaching? If I have no responsibilities than why am I constantly thinking of things I must get done-why I am constantly tryin to figure out things to and ways to help the students I teach-the kids I have coached and my friends and family...I don't judge you in fact I am prolli the one person that would always show compassion and understanding towards you...I am the one person who isn't judging who isn't adding fuel to a fire with things I think I know bout truly don't...so please don't do it with me...before you start yacking before you start assuming and jumping to conclusions- do me a huge favor and take the time to ask me! Yet this even amazes me at times the questions people ask and the things that come out of their mouths that really isn't any of their business-only hitting under the spot as highly nosey.

Give me the same respect that I try to give you-by not talking behind your back...by not assuming I think I know what your life is like-what its all about and so on...I may play if off as a joke-i might laugh it off but trust me those remarks and comments do affect me and at times cut me...yet its a huge learning tool for me because I realize what those word and actions do to me even when I pretend I don't care at all...and it helps me realize that I better darn well not make anyone feel like that when it comes to my words and actions. Or at least I'm trying to do just that as best as I can all the time to ALL people not just friends and family...imagine what this world would could and should be like if people only judged themselves...if people didn't assuming and jump to conclusions...if people showed compassion and understanding...if people actually took the time to ask you instead of thinking they know...imagine what that kind of world would be like and what that kind of life is capable...someday I hope...so until then I will try to be the one person who doesn't judge-assume or jump to conclusions...I will try to be someone who understands and shows compassion...I will fail from time to time but I will never stop trying.

No comments: