Friday, April 17, 2009

A Friendship Vow.

I wish you strength in moments of weakness.
I wish you a light to shine in your darkest times to show you the way.
I wish you a friend who understands.
I wish you dreams that you find yourself reaching.
I wish you YOUR laughter to fill a room.
I wish you love that will last.
I wish you someone to see you for who you are...and that's all you need to be.
I wish you calmness when chaos surrounds you.
I pray you know you are never alone.
I pray you will someday see and know the greatness that lies in you.
I pray you will find the love you are in search of.
I pray you will see just how special and rare you are.
I pray you know that this too shall past.
I pray that you one day take off the mask and show the world your true smile.
I pray for a life filled with smiles-happiness-joy and laughter.
I pray for life to be gentle with you during its storms.
I hope you will see the silver lining in this storm.
I hope you grow from each struggle...each mistake...each darkness.
I hope I find you dancing in the rain and jumping in the mud puddles.
I hope you know I believe in you...always.
I hope you know that all you need to pull you thru this all lies within your soul.
I hope you know that I am always here... never to judge... but to understand... never to turn away and see you differently...but to embrace you and love you for ALL parts of you .... you will always find me in your corner.
I hope you know that I carry your faith with me...and will until you begin to have true faith in yourself...

No comments: