Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ripples of another

I often think what my life would be like if someone wasn't in my life and just how that one person can and does play such a huge role in my life...and having that person taken from my life the changes that would cause.

But never do I think of what would happened if it was me taken out of their lives...we never know the difference we truly make in another's life...or the difference we could have made if we were in their life.

I truly believe in the whole pebble throw in the still water making ripples that go on til the eye can't see...I believe in the whole pay it forward and I hope that my life does make a difference in the life of another...just the simple act of caring-understanding-befriending-loving and believing can change a life...so know your life matters!! Your life makes a difference...you simply saying what lies in your soul and how you feel could be all that someone needs to hear and know to make a change in their life- to try-to believe in themselves-to change...

Our words and thoughts hold so much power to them...its great when we can use them in such a simple and powerful way by just speaking them!!!

No comments: