Monday, April 13, 2009

A week from today

Next Monday I will be boarding a plane to Vegas...and thou I have been behaving these days...I know that will all change once I step off that plance...for I know I will be back to my old ways...I know I will find more than one or two cold ones in my hands...after all you can't got to Sin City and not sin...So it looks like I might be a little too wild...too crazy...and have too much fun...um there's no such thing...I am looking forward to letting myself go...you know what they say...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...I am not sure what will be staying in Vegas when I leave but I am banking it will be something crazy...but never illegal...I do have my limits and borders...yes even me! We all need to let the devil horns poke thru and drop the halo from time to time...ALL of US.

No comments: