Thursday, January 8, 2009

25 random facts, goals, habits...

So my friend Kelcey tagged in her 25, so this is my sharing with the world my 25...

1. I believe that ketcup should be counted in the same way as eating a vegatable..I can never have enough or too much of it.

2. I am a terrible dancer...I have no moves, no rhythm...but I do have one weakness to make me sprint straight to the dancefloor...AC/DC...play me stiff upper lip, shock me all night long, tnt, highway to hell, hells bells...and well I will dance like I do when I have liquid courage--once in this state of mind I truly believe I am the best dancer ever...only to awake the next morning after seein pictures posted on facebook that I was way way wrong!

3. I am positive that I lost important life knowledge because I chose to remember useless, stupid random facts that I will never use anywhere unless I am called on a movie/ celebrity life triva game show.

4. I am THE worse or is it worst speller EVER...I once sat in line at target for over 10 mins tryin to figure out how to spell 13.00 dollars...after watchin me struggle and knowing along Rebecca ended my spelling embrassment and helped me out but not before she got a good laugh in.

5. I am convinced that One Tree Hill is not a tv show but actual life...For that is not only a show I watch but its also where I go for counseling, advice and help dealin with my life.

6. Chelsea Handler is the one person I want to meet...I don't think anyone can make me laugh as hard as she does...her show is a must before I can go to bed at night...she is blunt, rude, straight up, doesn't think before she speaks, doesn't care and out of control funny.

7. I HATE ONIONS...but will eat funonions and very crispy onion rings...I think it has to deal more with the salt factor and being deep fried.

8. When I am driving long distances alone and get bored or tired I pretend that I am on Oprah being interviewed....sometimes I get very very into it and realize that I am not really on her butter colorish couch but in fact still in "Gary" driving down the highway.

9. I have no idea if my favorite color is blue or green...I go back and forth telling people blue then some green..while the whole time not knowing if my favorite color is more blue or more green....its not like people say my favorite color is eggplant or malt ball yellow...its yellow or purple...

10. I am obsessed with finding music before its really played on the radio or becomes over played...By the time most music is being played over and over on the radio I am already on to finding something new...however I do realize that this might get me in trouble one day with downloadin...but thanks to itunes I might avoid jail for another couple of years.

11. I HATE having my feet touched by anyone but me...I also HATE everyone else's feet...i can handle baby's feet because well for the most part they are clean, soft and most of the time perfect....well I am on babies...i have a hard time being around strange lookin babies when the parents have no clue...i hope if I have such a child someday I would know-if not I would hope a true friend would tell me.

12. I have many many friends...I have my childhood friends, high school friends, camp friends, college friends, friends of friends, aussie friends, whitefish friends, work friends, coaching-teaching friends, family friends yet I never feel like I have too many...ya some of them I am out of touch with, and some I may never see again...they are still apart of my life and always will be...for each person brings you a piece of yourself thru their friendship...you learn you gain and if just that one person was taken from my life I would be left feeling incomplete. LIFE lies in relationships.

13. I have found that my strengths lie in my struggles, in my failures, in my mistakes, in my mess ups.

14. I use to lick the butter off the microwave popcorn bags...because of this habbit that took me years to break I still can't eat microwave popcorn alone feelin that the urge to tear open the bag and lick might become to strong.

15. I love to capture life's moments for people thru photography...I love to do simple things for the people I love in my life to show them that they are special...yet I hate being recongized for doing such things...I hate getting compliments...I don't do such things to see what I can get for doing them.

16. In order for me to truly sleep I have to be on my stomach...this one fact may ruin any chance of my being preg-o...9 months of sleepin on my back...get real!

17. I love to be active and workout...but I can't stand working out with people that I know....I tend to do more talking and get side track and the next thing I know I would rather be drinkin a beer than drinking H2O.

18. Whenever I am with my family or my knitting circle I tend to sit kind of out of the picture...not because I don't want to be there but because I love watching them being together...I like to remove myself from the convo so I can see their smiles, hear their laughter and voices...its my way of paintin a memory that I will always remember and take with me.

19. I have a habbit of chewing the inside of my mouth...which I have found that if I am caught chewing-biting the inside of my lip I am just bored...if its the corner and side of my cheeks usually means I am in intense thought or stressed without knowing...Due to this habbit I struggle and in complete pain if I have to be numbed by the denist...I will chew and tear mouth tissue and end up on pain killers.

20. I love to travel and I have found I can be with a group of people or just alone by myself...I love to wonder off alone and photograph my new surroundings for endless hours...

21. I can't sew or anything home ec. related to save my life....while in hs i spent a good two weeks making bookmarks out of ribbon...the teacher approached me and informed me if I wanted to pass the class I would have to actually make something other than a ribbon bookmark...didn't matter if I made over 100 in a range of 25 different colors...so I tried to knit a blanket...I was good at this but didn't have a clue how to switch back over and start a new line...so I would have my sophmore friends do it for me at the beginning of each class...this ended with me making a quilt that would cover two king size beds pushed together---BUT only covering their feet-i thought it was practical because sometimes people just have cold feet...after that failure I spent a week tryin to learn how to sew with a sewing machine in order to actually sew fabric you had to pass the worksheets of sewing in on the dotted line paper...lets just say I had to get an underclassmate to do it to pass...then it was on to the making of a pillow...something that I am so proud of...granded it took me a month to make one of those small throw pillows doesn't matter...it was my pride and joy...for my next attempt at making boxer shorts ended with me having one leg short and one leg capri pants with a lion on them.... I am not sure how i ever passed that class....i think it might have involved buying cookies for the sophmores so they would do projects for me....

22. I hate gossip and talking trash..You know the kind of talk that belittles someone or you know you wouldn't be talking about such things if that person was there...I can't stand it and it makes me competely uncomfortable.

23. I have an obsession with being organized, neat and clean...yet have no problem with messes if I am the one that made them.

24. I have a great way of using my disability/handicap of being deaf in one ear as an advantage...for example...select hearing-i use this if I don't want to listen to someone or if someone is talking about something I care not to hear...I turn and give them my left ear. If someone is snorin I sleep on my right ear....If I know I will have an emotional goodbye with someone and I don't want to shed tears like a waterfall I give them my left ear....however I do know I prolli lost out on hearing much good because I was on someone's left...so its an never ending game of give and take.

25. I have my own language...Michellish...yes it is a langauge that I am fluent in and I am actually the one who carries the Webester of knowledge in..aka the master...Many have been exposed to Michellish as well as its shorter slang version called Hellish...Better yet there are over a handful who have become fluent in this complex language of Michellish which gives them the great power of...understand me.

No comments: