Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grateful for 2008

As I was reading one of my favorite blogs by one of my favorite people I was remind of something special something great...that I had yet to even think about...So I am being a bit of a copycat and doing the same thing...hope that okay Bee.

2008 brought many blessings...

Family Ski Trips to Whitefish
We-Fest
OXBOW
Keri Noble Concert(s)
Another year with Gramps and Grandma
Fun out in Oregon and Washington
Griz games and tailgating
Bridget's wedding
Knittin Circle gatherings
Becoming a blogger
Taking in the sights of Kentucky, Maryland and Virginia
Time with my Packer Punks
New friends
Finding my passion in photography
Janelle finally having the job she was in search for
The return of the AUSSIES
WHITEFISH
A true white xmas with family and friends
Answers to my health questions
Kaye Gold Photography taking off
My two worlds meeting and becoming fast friends
The birth of friends' babies
KATO fun with the girls
Friends that truly care
Living life on a mountain in the FiSH
my RUBY
A flame sparked again between two people who are meant to be together (congrats LG)
New relationships, Engagements, Weddings & Preggos for people I'm so proud to call my friends
Seeing the smiles and hearing the laughter for those that mean the world to me
Another 365 days of living, learning and growing
Being blessed with 2009 and all that is to come

2008 also saw the lives of some pretty great people taken all too soon...I keep K.Toop, Ryan, Ben and so many others who are now longer with us as well as their loved ones in my thoughts. May you be there when my day comes to lead me into paradise.

2009 is here...who knows whats to come or what will be...there will be pain and tears but I am positive it will also be filled with smiles and laughter...May it be the best year ever to all those that I love and care about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you do this!