Monday, January 26, 2009

the BISON HERD

The Bison Herd made their official visit to Whitefish MT and made a lasting imprint as well as memories that will stand the test of time...Here are a few highlights....I do realize that this is an inside blog meaning besides the four of us no one else really understands...but I wanted to make sure these memories were written down somewhere...

**The arrival of the Minnesota Ski Bunnies at the Glacier International Airport (while I was in the Airport I couldn't help but wonder what international flights come in and out of Kalispell Montana? Does one flight from Canada -which by the way is like a hour away full fill the International meaning given to the name of the airport?)...Upon their arrival they were greeted with a wonderful hand-made sign bunny drawing included...um actually pretty much Shannon was b/c she somehow got lost in the toilet and Heather came out of the gates before I could get Lindsey attention while she was looking around the gift shop.

**Hearing Shannon's airplane comments given to Heather about seeing porter potty's only to be told that no Shannon those are Silos.

**Shannon an official SKI BUNNY...all black ski suite with fur trimming.

**GB...GOD BLESS

**A double blue diamond...Shannon's reference to all slopes on the mountain...green, blue or black all were called a double blue diamond.

**Seeing Dumb and Dumber wanna bees both nights out

**Starting to call for a taxi at midnite and having to wait until almost 3 am to get one.

**Tim crying, Tim tryin to get Shannon to fly home early, Tim calling to tell Shannon I love you, I miss you and goodnite around 20 times in a row...AWW he missed her!!

**LG and HH tech-no dancin'

**Shann, LG and HH love of taking photos outside in a snowbank every 10 mins in -5 below weather.

**What is the only word that end with MT? ask HH
M-...um SMELT...
Shann...oh is this one of those trick questions...i know...EMPTY..MT...
HH...Dreamt

**What is Coconut Milk asks Heather...Shannon replies...its Coconuts but Milk.

**Shannon taking out two girls who had no idea what they were doin on a double blue diamond...aka the ANT HILL.

**All I want is Breakfast and Coffee...this isn't the way to breaktfast and coffee...Shannon informing this to HH and I while taking her down a slope first in order to get to the Big Drift.

**Charmin...toilet paper sparked WW III between HH and Belly....but a peace treated was signed in the end.

**You really hurt my feelings...HH what? how? LG by calling me black and white...HH thinking to herself...I can't even say anything because I can't remember anything dealing with WW III

**LG talking to Mike on the phone at 2am only for him to say hold on I have another call...LG gets a confused look on her face...only to hear across the table me saying...HI MIKE..

**Shannon getting lost in the dark night skiing...almost dying...almost freezing to death...almost fearing for her life...you know the story...turns out she was just fine.

**Hung-over Shannon's skiing skills turn out to be very shakie...in fact she falls over just standing.

**Lindsey is the slowest best skiier ever according to HH

**Shann "You both sux balls HH and MD...well malt balls balls.

**Eating at the Red Cabose and HH not able to say how much she was in love with her meal because she was proving a point...one that she couldn't remember thou

**Getting into our bather aka swim suits to go hot tubing only to walk over to the hot tub and realize we can't sneak in if there are 7 people already in the tub.

**Lindsey head butting my beer while tryin to head bang to music resulting in another knot to make a set of twins on her forehead.

**Shannon getting caught on the chairlift with fitness Graham.."you need to give up coffee and tone and do yoga...Mike and I do yoga and we love it." Shannon "I am not a yoga person."

**I drink coffee and coffee has no calories...what kind of diet are you on??

**What complext world are you living in?? "I don't deserve to be treated like this!!!" Are you listening to ANYTHING that i am saying??

**I want to drink coffee!! NOT put on 50 layers and have a ski workout....all I want is breakfast!!

**HH's yard sale on a diamond slope...sliding down on her butt while I climbed to help her get her skis.

**HH getting mad after getting whitewashed...LG and Shann thinking they were goin to die when they got whitewashed.

**HH's new favorite word to say at all times when when it so so doesn't apply or the convo has nothing to do with her F U...really HH

**I am not hungry...I am upset...turns out over onions and peppers.

**HH passing out on the snowbus goin into town

**Heather telling in words like I should be proud that she is drinking water...I reply back...you are also drinking a bloody mary.

**At the store LG says we don't need beer I already got beer for the weekend..Shann...she has a case of 18 I will drink that alone.

**Shannon saying to me...you can tel who knows how to drink after watching LG and HH dance around like goons while Her and I sat on the couch just chillin.

**Garlic burbs

**Bulldog's x-rated bathroom stalls

**Shannon pace of drinking 4 to HH's 1

**Photo shoot at Glacier

**A sign at the gift shop coffee 1 dollar...Shann "MAMA G will you buy me some coffee."

**Shann informing me all she wants to do is sit and drink coffee and read at the summit...only to get there and have me ask...did you bring something to read? Shann...NO Me asking did you bring money? Shannon...ahh proli should have I wasn't thinking..me shakin my head and sayin thats all you were talking about...oh lou

**Me standing outside and coming back in because one I am cold and two I am hungry

**Shann spending 45mins on my blackberry tryin to get out of facebook

**HH always getting upset with me for stopping and waiting on the slopes...only to go skiing with me which resulted in my losing her because I didn't stop and wait.

**Shann at the Hu Hot I just like alot of sauce...see I move the food around and I like to sit sauce.

**LG isn't this amazing that God made this...GB GB

**Listenin to endless Missy Higgins songs only to hear Shann say play anything but her please

**Constant fighting between LG nd HH over whether to listen to Missy or Keri

**"Well should we talk about it? Talk about what? I don't know...maybe WW III??

**What happens after one too many wines and one too many whiskeys

**HH getting feed flour shells by Shann

**HH and Shan giving timed neck rubs and Shann tryin to always get 5 more mins out of HH

**The best part of this weekend is the BISON HERD coming together...smiling, laughing, making memories and yes even fighting...but loving every minute of being together...These girls are people I know I will have in my life FOREVER...because no matter what we do, how we act, what we say, if you tease-fight or tork each other off we still find them right by our side. true friends that you feel safe to speak your mind-act like a complete moron-say completely stupid things...For you know they are never laughing at you...but always with you and no matter what will always have your back...Friends like these are rare and hard to come by....Thanks girls for a great weekend...love you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I could not stop laughing out loud. I am so saving this and reading it ALL THE TIME. I will never forget all the memories this weekend...makes me miss it that much more!! LOVE ALL OF YOU!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it took me so long to read this...WAY TOO FUNNY! Thank you for putting all of those laughs on paper! Thanks for a great weekend ladies...when are we going to do it again? Love and miss you...GB!