Friday, January 9, 2009

I MISS YOUR FACE.

RUBY CUBE...I know you are worried...but don't be...all will be fine...thou it seems like we are miles away from each other and forever since we have had that connection with each other...but you know what....I am right here...I am always right here...and the bond we share will never fade or weaken...even if we think it might...its you and me kid...its been that way since the very start and will remain that way forever...even long after we leave this planet...maybe its because I know you see me, you hear me, you know me...without seeing, without hearing and without me telling...you drive me nuts punk because I am miles and miles and miles away and you just know...you know my voices, you know even the different ways I rush people off the phone and what they mean....you always just know don't you...HOTSHOT...well I know this...you make me proud...everyday! by being simply and fully just you! I know somehow because I was there from the start (well practical) and I was there thru it all...that somehow...the very best of me is found in you...in your smiles, in your love, in your kindness, in your caring, in your giving, in your laughter...I am proud beyond words to see and know the person you are...the woman you are...the friend you are...and maybe just maybe I had something to deal with shaping, finding and growing into that person and being that person...well if I am lucky...for so long you always said your strength was me but did you know that along even thru the pain, tears, saddness and darkness and to this moment right now and always...you will be mine. I MISS YOUR FACE punk... I MISS MY SISTER...heck thou...I would miss if you were in the house just down the street....you are a rockstar like that.

No comments: