Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Have you ever wondered....

So this is going to be a random blog...things I wonder about...

LIKE...

why is it that no matter how warm a bathroom can be the toilet seat seems to be always cold?

how can it rain when the sun is shining?

how can you go months and months without hangnails and then they all of sudden over take all your fingers?

Why is it everytime you turn it to the tv guide the channel you are looking for has always JUST passed and you have to wait for it to come around again...or in my case turn the channel and say I will come back...only for this pattern to repeat itself.

No matter how hard you try you seem to always forget something when you go to the grocery store or in my case always come back with extra items and always forget the one thing you actual need.

How can one's finger nails get so dirty...sometimes I wonder if I am missing a good hour of my day where I spend that 60 mins digging in the dirt...I swear I just don't know how this happens...not matter how hard I try at the end of day its the same story.

Why is it that gas prices aren't just 1.48...its always 1.4895-really?

I don't understand why people measure things in cm and mm...i remember be in Australia and they need to put up a new sponsor board at the staduim and they had me go out and measure the board area in mm...i was like what!?!? are you kiddin me? Also this listed the height of the players in cm...so it would read Tegan Fowler center 200 cm.

Is it just me but when a clock has only the four marks showing you 12-3-6-9...does anyone else sometime have NO CLUE what time it truly is?? just me maybe??

does any one... really use algebra and calculus on a regular basics....balancing your checkbook and findin the square footage of your yard doesn't count...real algebra and calculus the kind you had to learn in high school.

I mean really how do tears work?? how does my finger move before i even know its moving? the human body AMAZES ME

Do you think people have a 6th sense when they know they are goin to die? Like how Kennedy was quoted saying he wasn't going to be along to see himself being old??

How can music speak the words when we search and search for them?

Why do we always realize just what you had or just want we want or where we want to be when its always too late?

Am I the only one who gets stuck behind a slow truck or hit every red light when i am running late?

Why can some people pull of certain things like tight jeans, pretty much dealing everything with clothes and I look like a compete idiot.

How in the world were things done way back when before all this technology...I think that is the era I want to live in...everyone seems so smart way back then...yup I for sure need to be in that era.

Why are hotdogs and hotdog buns never the same its not like I can just pick up a bag of buns and a thing of hotdogs...the numbers don't match up...good thing I don't like hotdogs or else this would drive me nuts.

Does anyone ever just laugh when they are goin thru the drive thru?? No matter how hard I try I always start laughin for no reason...its so rude and I can't help it.

Has any one else ever had a pee attack...lie out of no where you all of sudden just have to go...i don't understand this

Why do things look straight when you hang things on the wall only for you to walk away come back and realize...oh that is soo soo not straight.

Why is it whenever you are listening to someone speak if they start saying um...you start counting how many times they say um.

OH and the list could go on and on...I am always wondering about things and how things work...whether it be dealing with the human body, how things were built or just something completely random all together...there is so much to wonder and ponder...

No comments: