Monday, January 12, 2009

Morning Sunrises...

I feel like this is the most beautiful time of the day that is completely un-rated. While I love sunsets I have a huge weakness for sunrises. There is so much beauty and hope as the sun rises. A new day, a new start, a new beginning, a new chance, a new challenge...So much promise can be found as I look at the way the colors the sun casts with its rays that affects everything as it reflects upon the trees, water, buildings, mountains, and the landscape that surrounds me. It is really one of the purest things on this earth...and most well many miss it because they are still covered up sleeping in bed.

The sight of it makes me relax and just breathe----and let go..My goal is to see the sun rise in people, to see that beauty in the human spirit in everyone that I encounter...Esp the ones that are hard to understand, that are challenging to know and sometimes love. I feel that everyone has beauty in them...but we as people choose to see what is right in front of our eyes in that moment...and forget about the sunrises and sunsets that are amazing in one's soul.

For you see not everyone awakes in time to see how each day begins...it is touched by the hand of greatness and is given to us at dawn to do with this day anything we want...its a gift that only comes once...and if you are lucky you are granted another the next day...but TODAY will never be again...days may come close to it but never completely the same...Like sunrises and sunsets...what lies before your eyes is something rare and filled with beauty that can only be found in that moment and once its gone...it will never come again.

No comments: