Monday, June 17, 2013

Feeling honored

Sometimes we get wrapped into thigns and forget the important things and don't realize the blessings that we have been given. Yesterday was Father's Day. Mother's Day was last month. Its amazing how life can get us going so fast we kind of tend to rush rush rush. Well I am on a mission to stop and slow down. I am grateful the two people that I can my dad and my mom. And not only grateful for them but for those that I call gramps, granny, grandpa and grandma. Whether they are still with us or have gone before for us I say thank you. I aspire to be more because of your love wisdom and kindness. Having such people in my life gets me wondering sometimes what in the world did i ever do to deserve such people. I am honored to have such parents and grandparents.

No comments: