Thursday, June 20, 2013

QUOTE CHAT: One

So I am trying something different. I found a few quotes and after reading them I decided to blog about them...here goes.
I often realize that when my parents welcomed a pink bundle of a girl into their life they prolly got more than they thought was in store for them. I have never been the normal little girl nor am i now the normal adult gal. I realize that i am and can be a challenge because i refuse to do anything that would in fact follow a crowd - i do things all in a way of my own and i am not afraid to say no i am going to do it this way. I do wish things were easier for my family that i didn't have this wild wandering soul that is always on the need to go go go. I have with time learned how to slow down and realize its ok to just sit - but it doesn't last for long. But I know they love me for the fact that I am who I am. And even thou its hard maybe thats what makes it so special is the fact that i am so different - i am not afraid to just go and figure it out as i walk. My parents and family do the worrying for me. I wish they didn't worrying so much it will all work out. What I have found thou its in those moments when I go against the grain or refuse to follow the crowd and go my own way is when i feel most alive. When I feel the most me. When I feel one with my soul and being. There are days the thougth crosses my mind why do you have to be like this and not just be like so and so. But then I am stop and think why...why would i want to go and do a thing like that - for you know yourself well enough to know that your happiness won't be found there. I thank you to my mom and dad and family members for loving me anyways and the fact that you never try to change me - you accept me as me.
 What is better than laughter...seriously what...not only do i love to laugh but i love to make people laugh. I love hearing the sound of their laughter fill a room - how each laugh is so different yet the same. Laughter. isn't it the BEST??
 To me its in the darkness we find the meaning of happiness - its also where we find the most about ourselves and life's secrets are whispered if you are willing to listen. As I age I am understanding things more and more and not just that I am understanding myself more and more as things happen that touch my being. I am paying more attention to my actions from such events and challeneging myself to respond in a positive growth. Life is about learning and in order to learn we must face the darkness. Often times that darkness is found in loss - death - heartbreak - failure and sometimes its brought in by another being whether you are close by to watch them and help them thru that darkness or they leave that darkness when they go. I am leaving that darkness is not a bad gift to be given. It just may be a blessing for it forces you to search for the light inside of you - it forces you to respond - to grow - to become.
Isn't that the truth. I find myself feeling like a trapped Tiger in the zoo at times because I simply allow myself - my mind to get wrapped up in a method of thinking that i will say isn't quite mine at all to start with. The power beings have on others and the power society has on us can be overwhelming. I am unsure why so many of us think that there is some sort of check list to life - like it must be done in this order and these things must be accomplished to have self worth in this world. I strive to break those barriers and to live my life outside of the guideline to color outside the lines and to soak up every single second of it. I don't want the same as everyone else. And I need to remind myself of such things when I realize I am getting caught up in the world around me and not living my world.

That's the thing about life...you just never know where it will take you or lead you. Often times we are so focused on getting there. We all remember the famous line that is often heard on family roadtrips..."Are we there yet?" Why are we always in such a hurry to be there. And where is there exactly? I like to slow down and take it all in because once we are there the journey to there is over.  Life can be tricking it can have you feeling like its throwing you down metal stairs and as we lay on the bottom hurt and bruised we fail to see that what life just has done may in fact be a blessing. One never knows where the journey will take them once they rise. Maybe just maybe it might be off on a journey even better than the one you just fell from...

No comments: