Friday, June 14, 2013

Just in Case I FORGOT...

In this moment I will remind myself that I am not superwoman. I am human. I am not perfect. I will and do make mistakes. I am not made of steel or metal. I have a heart and feel with that heart. I am not a packing mule. I can not possibly carry or hold the entire weight of the world on my shoulders no matter how hard I try. That I don't have the answers nor do I need the answers. That moments pass and life goes on. That life can be tough but we can be tougher. That darkness and light go hand in hand. That sorrow increases the meaning of happiness and happiness bring understanding to sorrow. That we can endure the life that we have been given because someone trusts in us to handle what life brings to us. That sometimes you just have to let go and build your wings on the way down --- you will find strength and fly back up. That crash landings just give you another reason to dust yourself off and get back up (at your own pace) and try again. That I am only responsible for my own actions feelings thoughts and emotions. That LIFE is only challenging me to DO MORE and BE MORE. The lessons are to encourage growth and become the person I am meant to be. Sometimes all you need to do is breathe...just breathe...you will figure it out - might not be in a split second but you will figure it out. TRUST IN YOUR JOURNEY and TRUST IN YOURSELF. And that no matter what you are worthy and there are people everywhere around you to share this journey of life with. Breathing is a blessing and life is a gift - value you cherish it every single moment of every single day no matter where it finds you. AND SMILE AND LAUGH whenever you possibly can. Just in case you forgot...read this to remind yourself.

No comments: