Tuesday, June 18, 2013

One future day

It happens are the strangest of times - during the most random moments. When life is hard or when in a state of happiness. My thoughts turn to you - I miss you in those moments. I miss seeing the smile on your face hearing the happiness in your voice when I was sharing with you a joke or something about my day. I miss the wisdom in your advice and the warmth of your love when I was feeling blue. Even in the most simplest of moments my heart was just at ease with you.  There is a void that no one will ever be able to replace. For there is only one you. I will and have learned to make the rough spots your absence as left smooth but life is just well different without you. I wonder often what you are doing - where you are at - what you are thinking. Do you miss me too? Do you think of me as often as I think of you. I wonder about that day when I will finally find our paths crossing and looking up to see that face that I so dearly miss. What will that moment hold - what will be said? Missing someone is never easy especially the ones that you hold so dearly to your heart. Life has changed without you that I know is true. But maybe one future day I will look up to the sound of your voice and see that smile that I so have missed. I will have so much to tell you and share with you as I am sure you will have in return and as you have always done put me at ease. I sure do miss you...One future day...I will see you.

No comments: