Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life's Plan

We are the master's of our happiness or unhappiness...and I completely agree. Thru sunshine and rain-happiness lies everywhere we just must be willing and wanting to see it! Its amazing how far a positive attitude can and will take you-if you are a person who is loyal to that attitude.

How often do things not go our way in life...um if you are like me pretty all the time...but I have found out that maybe life has a bigger plan a better plan for me. Which makes my ideas dreams goals and plans seem like nothing. Thou at the time when I can't quite reach these very things that seem just at my fingertips...it tends to majorly suck! I believe we are all here for a reason...we are all here to find-learn-grow and become ourselves. Some make this process seem so easy-others its always a struggle. Some have 90 years others have not even 20. Being human we tend to question things- we are constantly looking for anwsers to things that well just don't have answers to tell us...life is not meant to be understood...life is meant to be lived and felt to the depths of one soul. Knowing believing and trusting that in the end it will all come together....things will turn out just as they truly should.

Um easier said than done is prolli the understatement of the year...and I am right along with you at times. But then I take a closer look and see the very things that I struggled the most from...the veru things that challenged me...the very things that broken me down and sucked the air out of my lungs...the very things that knocked me forever off course...the very things that changed me and forced me to learn try and grow...are the things I never planned for...never wanted...yet there they were right stuck buddle up into my life or on the path that I had...I had a choice when I reached them...I could turn around and walk away or I could work my way thru them. Well most of the time it isn't easy and its everything but pretty...but I made my way thru. And the very things that I thought I would never make it thru...turns out to be the times I found my greatest strength as a result of being right there in those moments. The are the times I found and learned more about myself than anywhere else. They are the times I grew. The time where I picked up a big part of me that was missing and became more of the person I hwas always meant to be.

So in a way I will always be grateful for those moments of struggle challenge darkness and change...for I know even at my lowesr low you will find a smile on my face and a laughter echoin on...you will always find me tryin and tryin no matter how many times I fall or fail...because I know one thing for sure I am no quiter...ya there will be times I won't jump back and try as fast as I tend to do...but I like I said life has a plan...and if I don't try than I can only imagine what I could be missing out on...so I get back up dust myself off and try again bringing my positive attutide smile and laugh with me always...and never waiting for an excuse to use them...I own the rights to these things and I prefer to use them when well most would never ever think of smiling laughing and having a positive attitude.

No comments: