Monday, March 9, 2009

Who Am I...

*I am someone who tends to always take their time...whether it be walking to get the mail or graduating from college.
*I am someone who once you are friends with me, you can count on me anytime anywhere being there when you need me.
*I am someone who tends to value other's happiness before my own, I realize that this isn't a good thing at times but its something I can't control.
*I am someone who loves to laugh, and will always find a way to make you laugh...esp when you may not want too.
*I am someone who has at times a very dry sense of humor and have been known to be a smartass.
*I am someone that will do little things to show the people in her life how truly special they are.
*I am someone who loves to truly take in the moment, to stand back and just breath it all in.
*I am someone that tends to feel everything with my soul but play it off like I don't at all.
*I am someone who knows she is a better more rounded person because of each person she has had and will have in her life.
*I am someone that has yet to give her whole heart to someone. And not quite sure if I ever will.
*I am someone who has no problem at all traveling alone-in fact I LOVE IT.
*I am someone who thinks her brothers are two of the most amazing men in this life.
*I am someone who understands and relates to kids, I just get them.
*I am someone that once I find my "real" job I will lose myself in it, teaching and coaching will end up being my life-my source of meaning, purpose, happiness and success. I want nothing more than to get lost in it and give everything in me to the students I will teach and coach.
*I am someone who doesn't know how to take a compliment, someone who gets embrassed if you are talking about me, someone who hates opening up gifts or cards infront of people, someone who doesn't like being around when you open something from me.
*I am someone who rushes people off the phone-without even realizing it.
*I am someone that likes to be alone when I am unsure how something will affect me, I am not someone that shows their emotions for all to see.
*I am someone that fully knows she has the friendship and love of some of the most amazing people on this earth.
*I am someone that is thankful and grateful for the things people do for me, and still feel at times I am unworthy of such acts of love. kindness and friendship.
*I am someone that is never too full with friends...I always have room for more!
*I am someone that is still learning about myself, still growing into myself, still finding myself...I am someone who is just living life the best she can, who is learning from her mistakes and keeps trying. I am someone who is strong and one who will endure and embrace everything life grants me as well as throws at me. I am someone who will always be living LOVEthisLIFE. I am someone who will be not just dancing in the rain but getting as dirty as I can jumpin in the mud puddles. I am someone who falls but still rises. I am someone who will always care for you, who will always have love in her heart for you, who will never be too busy when you need me, who you can always count on! I am just a girl in the end...tryin to find her place in this world...Who are you?

No comments: