Sunday, March 22, 2009

Simon James

I spent most of the day, thinking of one of my best friends-a friend that I have known back to a time where all I know was she was a part of everything...grade school, birthday parties, sleepovers, volleyball-basketball-track, graduation, childhood memories..she has always been a very big part of my life...she has always been a friend-the lasting kind of friend...that you know you will always have-the kind of friend that has been a part of your life for always...the kind of friend that truly knows you because she knows your story and where you come from... I love you Shannon Sue...My heart aches for Shannon, Jeremy and Hudson...for their loss of a little fellow we will never get a chance to meet, know and watch grow-we will never know the sound of his laughter or the sight of his face when a smile formed across it...but oh we loved him so...Simon James..Life doesn't quite make sense in times like these...Life just doesn't seem fair in moments like this. How can a heart ache so much for a life you never knew? Yet it does...because I know the lives and love the lives that Simon would have been apart of...I know that even though I never knew this little guy-I never got a chance to hold him in my arms...I know he is a special little peanut just like his big brother Hudson. I know this because his parents are special-his brother is special-his grandparents are special-his aunts & uncles and cousins are special. A family filled with love and kindness...A family that mourns this little soul...A family that loves this little peanut...A family that even though never meet this little guy-will think of him always...will miss him always...he will always be part of this family...A family that loves you Simon James. May the angels lead you into paradise.

No comments: