Thursday, March 5, 2009

Some Women...

Its dumpin' oustide tonite, the wind is blowin' and well its COLD!! Being from North Dakota yes I am use to this weather...however living on a mountain...it usually just snows and snows and then snows some more...even for living 4,000 feet above sea level this weather is crazy for us. Its the kind of weather where you are glad you have 4 wheel drive. The kind of weather where there is NO REASON to leave home...and if you do you wonder the ENTIRE TIME...what was I think of ever leaving home?? HOWEVER it will make for prime skiing conditions tomorrow...so we battle through the night hoping we are left with an amazing gift come morning...POW POW!!

Tonite I was reminded just how easy I trust...and well prolli should start backing that trust up with something before I just jump two feet full force into that very trust. So there you are jumpin', and not only do you jump but you get excited to jump and then...bang...you smack right into a brick way and the arms of trust you thought were goin to catch you ...are NO WHERE to be found...And you say to yourself...funny hahaha or jajaja jokes on me...I should have known better...there's a reason why you didn't do it before and know that reason has fully and completely exposed itself...People are meant to take chances, they are meant to lay themselves out there....with just trust, faith and hope...

Don't get me wrong I do-do this...but I have found out there is a reason why I don't do it in ALL corners of my life. Because I know better...there's some things you must fully know what you are getting yourself into...and for sure it will or will not happen. Due to past experiences I have developed a hard shell...aka I am a brick wall builder. And its funny how each time I think its time to take a wall down something proves me wrong..or shall I say right...I have realize more than ever tonight that I am this quote...and there's a good chance I always will be..."Maybe some women, aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them." I love this quote and you know what I am kind of happy to be someone that fits into just that...however...I realize that so many just want me to find someone who will tame my wild side...but you know what...I think by now its a side that will never be tamed...its just a side of my that must be embraced and met. I am looking for someone who will laugh with me, who sticks by their word, who loves me for me...and doesn't want to change anything about me, someone who just wants me...all of me...my untamed side, my unsure side, my goon side, and even my quiet side. Someone that says you are all I have ever wanted and needed. Someone who will let me run...and they run right with me. Well I have yet to be with that being...maybe I will find him...maybe I won't....but I know...that if I settle..than I would only be living half of me-half of a life...so here's to finding someone that will run with me...because there's a great chance that I won't stop for him to catch up...will I slow down...well its all depends on who is tryin to run with me.

No comments: