Sunday, February 15, 2009

computer changes

So I am sitting in the movie theatre awaiting for confessions of a shop. to start...I decided to go to the movies while I await for the outcome of what will be and become of my computer...crossing my fingers!! So yup I am flighin solo at the moovies...but really who cares its not like you do a lot of interaction with people once it starts...

Moving on...life always likes to increase its speed when you are not ready for it or wanting it...take my computer for example its like I might have finally caught my breathe and bang nope I might need to spend bucks to get it fixed OR even bigger bucks to buy a new one. I already know a new monitor is a must so by days end I will be at least forkin out 280 dollars on a new screen...ahh...I have been the geek squad a couple times already and I have found I never wish I could be my own nerd or geek right now!! I really can't stand that place...oh course is all happens right when I don't want it to...but then again when is there a time that I would want it to happen??

Life is all about the unexpected unplanned...and rolling with the punches as you go...I had a choice to be a debbie downer about this OR I can look at the positive side...I get a new monitor...my computer will be better than ever soon or I will have something new fast and that works....granted I have to spend money but its an investment and this computer that I did have has lasted me for over 6 years and I have taken very good care of it and therefore it lasted me a very long time just like my next one will...change just can sux even if its dealing with just a computer. I will keep you up to date with what will happen....for those of you who know me know how much I use and rely on my dell! About as much as my nikon!

No comments: