Monday, February 16, 2009

President's Day

Happy Presidents Day! While most schools have the day off and businesses are closed...I am at Whitefish High...they seem to never have days off from jan til april until spring break comes---talk bout cabin fever! This was why I was active in everything that seemed possible...so I always got out of school! One of the smartest things I have ever done...thou I realized I learned a lot from all the things I was so active in back in my schools days at BHS.

Today is a day where most Americans have off...but how many actually celebrate the real reason of this day! How many actually give thanks to the men that have been our presidents? Or even give thanks to the men and women that have helped these men? It is not a job I would ever like or even want my father husband brother or son to have! Because they are suppose to be these perfect flawless leaders...get real people they will make mistakes and I can stand how people bad mouth them and trash talk them....I wanna say and you could do better? What makes you so so right...stop judging! You have no clue what lead to them doin such things..you have no clue at all...you may think you do because you are only looking at it from your point of view and not the millions the president has to...I think this country would go a lot further if we find understanding and compassion to all people including the man we call or have called our president...they love america and everything it stands for or else they wouldn't be in that oval office...they want more for you and me and they want us to be safe and protected...so do me a favor don't be so quick to fire off your mouth with a drop of the hat...they are not perfect but instead of just focusing on the bad and negative take that time to realize the positive and good...and hope that will out weigh the bad or hope for improvements

Another thing we just think that one guy has to do all the work...how about taking repsonsiblity for your part! How bout showing ownership in your counrty your state your town! How bout finding things that you can do that will be positive....imagine what would be if all americas lived like this!! If you want to see change...start with the change you can do!!

No comments: