Friday, February 13, 2009

i am a girl...

I am a girl who doesn't know the purpose reason or meaning behind her life.

I am a girl who loves her budlight and taps the rockies here and there when the time is right.

I am a girl who will go to a movie she wants to see even if I have to go alone.

I am a girl who acts all tough but really is a softie at heart.

I am a girl who will get completely lost in the moment

I am a girl who feels way more than she ever speaks.

I am a girl who would love it for you to ask me to dance even thou I hate dancing.

I am a girl who isn't afraid to travel alone or go out to eat alone...if I wanna do something I will its that simple.

I am girl who hunts with her brothers father and uncles...I may not hunt like a guy but I can drink right with them!

I am a girl who doesn't like crafts fairs and fabric shops but will go because my mom and aunt love them.

I am a girl who won't watch horror movies alone because she's afraid something bad will happen to her.

I am a girl who forgives right away and never carries the hurt with her.

I am a girl who loves to be hugged from behind and whispered too...make sure you talk in the right ear or I won't hear a word you say.

I am a girl who has no idea if someone likes her no matter how obvious it is...I still have no clue.

I am a girl who wants to secretly have the white wedding even when she says she doesn't care or it doesn't matter.

I am a girl who loves to laugh til she cries.

I am a girl who hopes to feel her baby kick inside her- who hopes to give her children kisses that heal- who hopes her children are more than she.

I am a girl who loves and admires her friends...all of them

I am a girl who loves her crown....royal

I am a girl who finds herself in music and lyrics

I am a girl who wants so much but has yet to figure out how to achieve it

I am a girl who loves to hear your voice tellin her goodnite

I am a girl who every once in awhile acts like a complete barbie..not often but sometimes.

I am a girl who hates to cuddle but given the right person I would do it all the time

I am not your avg normal everyday sort of girl...not now not ever!!

I am a girl who wants to give more than she ever takes

I am a girl who would give anything to be with you

I am a girl who dreams of you making me laugh and smile

I am a girl who is a complete smartass...I am not meanin it in a mad way either

I am a girl who loves to ski.

I am a girl who is clean organized and neat...I might have a problem with this actually

I am a girl who loves dogs and hates cats

I am a girl who is still learning her way in this life

I am a girl still growing into herself...I make mistakes.

I am a girl who dreams who hopes who believes...

I am a girl who isn't afraid to spend time with just herself.

I am a girl who has realized the one I have always been awaiting for....just may be in fact ME.

I am a girl....

No comments: