Friday, February 6, 2009

Robert--O's 32!

Happy birthday to my brother, my Roberto my Paulie...Paul Goldmann who is 32 and has always been the best big brother a sister could ever asked for.

He has never been a big talker but I know for certain the way he lives his life provides the backbone proof that he lives what he believes in...he doesn't need to speak or lecture. He is a man that stands by his word, a hard working determined yet soft hearted guy. The kind of guy that carries his love and gratefulness on his sleeve. He is a boy at heart who gets excited over some of most simple things. Someone who loves his wife with every inch of his heart. Someone who understands the importance of his grandparents parents and family. He knows who his true friends are and sticks with them. His best friend is our brother. He is the one that was force to be as perfect as possible...the first born. Which at times I wish he didn't do such a great job at carving the path for the other two yahoos who had to follow. My big brother Paul...a person I am so beyond grateful to have spent my years growin up with him. I am honored to have fought with him, laughed with him and cried with him. I was blessed with his rough hands and soft heart. He endless sports knowledge and his childish grins...he was at times the mean big brother but mostly he has always shown me kindness understanding and a special love only a big brother could give.

Happy birthday Paul...may today you know the blessing you are and always have been and will be in the lives of those who love you!

I love you Robert-O

No comments: