Saturday, February 7, 2009

i pray...

I don't pray for the answers...I pray for understanding and compassion to my life's journey and where it takes me. I don't wish to know my destination but I pray for the steady guidance and direction to lead me to the places and people that will serve my purpose in this life. I don't pray to know my meaning or my reason I pray that one day even if its not until the day I reach my final resting place that it will all come together it will all make sense...I am willing to keep walking knowing that my life will make a differnce in even just one. Maybe my life's plan is to not belong or fit until I finally do...maybe its my calling to keep moving keep living...its my sign saying this isn't it yet keep goin. I pray I know the difference. I pray that my struggles my mistakes help others to learn lessons thru my life. I pray that I always stand in aw and amazement to the mystery of life and the love of those who surround me.

I pray I know and always remember the simple blessings I am granted each morning and night. I pray I don't take for granted a single soul. I pray I never wait til tomorrow and I always realize the weight my words carry with them. I pray one day I am able to see the very gifts people see in me. I pray one day I know and see the greatness so many feel I carry within me. But more than anything I pray for those I love to feel the greatness that lies within them. I pray they all realize the blessing they are the life saver they all are in my life and in so many others.

A million thoughts a day...always thinking always praying for things in my life the lives I love and even people I will never know. I pray that someone will understand even if that someone is never me...LOVEthisLIFE something I know I will never have to send a single prayer for...in the light and darkness...in smiles and in tears...for it lies in everything everyone and everywhere...even if there are times we don't...well then I pray that its during those times we are proven wrong.

1 comment:

terri st. cloud said...

michelle.....
i got your note you posted on my blog! thank you so much. you made my whole nite! it really really touched me. thank you.

i wanted to write back. wasn't sure which post to leave a comment on. i really like them all...this one tho kinda stood out for me.
i think you and i have a lot in common.

wonderin' if you want to be friends.
grinnin'.
yeah. it's the same as when kids
say 'can you come out and play?'

i'm not sure it's okay to leave my email here?? i'm so dumb with this stuff. you can find my email over at my blog if you feel inclined.

you seem really special.

thanks for making my nite beautiful.

goodnite...terri