Thursday, February 26, 2009

In one single second...

Life can change in one single second...in just one moment...in the blink of an eye...we are here living and breathing and the very next we could be taken without any warning...it can be as simple as that. Some of us will know what will end this life on earth...some will have to battle and fight to get another day...others of us will never know what even hit us...I am not sure what way would be the best...to know or not to know?

With me...I think that what ever is dealt to me is the best life had to offer me...I would fight if given the chance but I would also go quickly...I guess when my time comes it comes...and I am okay with that because I feel that I have spoken my peace...I have done what is most important to me...I have always embraced life and valued the very gift that it is...and I am honored to have each day to live I am given. But above all I think I have done a good job at letting those around me know how much they mean to me and just how important they are...if I were to be taken tomorrow I would have no reason to look back because I have no regets...I have spoken my love and kindess...its something I try to do each and everyday so I don't have that I should have or I wish I would have thoughts...everyone that means something to me knows...I have forgiven...I have moved one...I have been forgiven...I love...which makes knowing when that time comes I can just let go.

This is not something I was able to do overnight and its not something I can all of a sudden just stop doing...life is precious and its one of the greatest treasure you will ever find or have. And who is in your life tends to have a lot to deal with your meaning of life. Why not let those people know the blessing they are. Why not speak or write the words we always feel but never find a way out until its too late for that person to hear...tell them while you have the chance...because life is uncontrolable and unpredictable it goes unplanned in a way...you can be basking in the sun's rays one moment then smashed across the rocks and just a quickly carried out to sea forever...So never have the attitude of...I have all the time in the world...why put off what we can and should do TODAY until Tomorrow...

NDSU Alumni Mike Wieser(Bison Football Player)...known forever as the Bison who scored the winning points against D1 Montana Grizz...Bison's first D1 win....what a game..what a play...what a catch...what a guy...a person I really didn't know but knew from my college days...where I would see and talk to him at college parties lost his battle with Wilson's Disease this week...27 years old...athletic and fit...and just like that...he was gone...My thoughts go out to Mike's family, friends, and NDSU Football family...To Mike may the angels lead you into paradise...Rest well my friend, you will not be forgotten...GO BISON!!!

No comments: