Monday, February 23, 2009

Momma Keller

Congrats to Erin and Stevie Keller on their newest addition Kyson Patrick to their family...I can't wait to meet the little guy! And of course blind him with my flash...I have seen pictures of the little guy and I am happy to report that he just may be the cutiest newborn baby boy EVER...Well I can say this until Bridget and Dan have their boy coming within the month and then the title must be shared...but for now it belongs to Kyson.
I couldn't help but think of how happy and full of love and life Erin and Stevie are feeling right now...I am so excited for the new journey they are embarking on as a family. Truly great kind and loving people who will love and cherish Kyson with every breath they take...You can already see the look of pride and joy on their faces. I know Erin will be a very hands on mama...She won't be your normal everyday mom, because Erin doesn't have a normal bone in her body...and I think this is great! She is rare and the kind of person you know there is only one of. She is always on the go...whether it be with work, shopping or just talking in general...Sometimes I have to remind her to breath when she is talking to me...but thats Erin...she's a go go getter...and because of that personality she has found much success and happiness...She will push Kyson but will always support encourage and love...THIS I KNOW why because she goes after it and doesn't stop til she reaches it and achieves it. She's the kind of person that some would be jealous of or unsure of because of her strong A personality type but once you get to know her you will be embrace by a true person who loves you and pushes you to work hard and achieve success in your life. She challenges me and pushes me with her questions and friendship and I am so grateful to have friends that see more in me...when I don't live it...who want more for me when I don't dream it. Who belive in me...esp at times when I don't. Erin Klein Keller...You have always been this kind of friend to me...and I am so happy for you and Stevie...and so grateful to call you my friend...my love and best to the three of you.

No comments: