Saturday, February 28, 2009

Did you know...now you do

DiD u KnOw---

I am a firm believer that I have sea salt running thru my veins...because thats how much I am in love with the Coast, the Ocean or anything relating to those two things...I remember seeing my first lighthouse...and all I said was...I am so excited I think I am goin to pee my pants...I made my brother and sister-in-law wander around that lighthouse for over an hour while other people came and went under 5 mins...I could have stayed there forever.

I hate feet and esp having my feet touched by anyone besides me.

I have two very meaningful tattoos. One I got in Aus of the Southern Cross- a star system you can only see in the Aussie night sky or on their flag. And an orange daisy with an abstract peace symbol as a leaf and the saying love this life for its stem. They are in well covered up places on my hips and they stand for two very important reminders!

My favorite drink ever is milk followed by ginger ale(has to be canada dry thou).

I have been know to stand downwind from the gas pump because I LOVE the smell of gasoline.

One day I will own and sail my own sailboat.

I have a slight problem with garlic bread, if given the chance I would eat loaf after loaf of it...I love it.

I love being tanned yet HATE tanning...just laying there...BORES me.

My new thing right now is eating oatmeal....I think this is a sign of aging.

I don't like sweets, chocolate or candy...I am one of those people who when they buy candy like starburst or skittles...I only eat certain colors and give or throw away the rest. When it comes to cookies I usually need about 3 glasses of milk for one cookie...and I might be the only girl on the planet who gets sick from eating chocolate..and its not from over eating either.

I am one of those people who drink way more than they eat...this is the one reason I tend to stay away from boozed when I am eating...I would be flying high before I get up from the table.

One of my favorite memories ever happened on a house boat in northern minnesota with my cousins and Uncle Jimmy.

I remember the day my cousin (godchild) Madysen was born and being in Ms Oihus room and being told by her (so not something she would EVER do by the way!) That it was a girl. I remember holding her in my sophmore arms for the very first time and ever since then she has clung onto my heart.

I remember watching and hating Barney with Brittaney all the time...I acted like a complete goon around her when she was little...Paul, Jacorian and I have never ever treated her like a cousin from day one her and Mady have been sisters to us.

I am know to laugh most of the time my very hardest at moments when I so so shouldn't be.

I am a full forced active computer nerd.

I have gotten in more trouble hanging out with a punk 6 years younger than with anyone else ever...Jami

I live over 4000 ft above sea level on Big Mountain...my ears pop when I come home...I love it.

I am often caught by roommate watching the history channel...she shakes her head and says figures you would be the person who is watching that.

I didn't ride my bike for ages after I flew over the handlebars and had bruises up and down the length of my body and my childhood best friend's dad carried me home.

I wasn't suppose to reach my 1st birth. I am now 28.

My college room I decided out of all the colors to paint it pink.

Becky and I bought a charlie brown xmas tree from a chubby boy scout for ten dollars then shoved it in my trunk and tied it down with an extension cord still one of my favorite pictures of my and beckys...me in the front seat her in the back with the cord and the tree stickin out the trunk.

I loved spendin my college years in Fargo...GO BISON!!

I worked at the campus bookstore at NDSU through out my entire undergrad and grad years at North Dakota State...I am still the longest student employee they ever had..what can I say I loved that place!

I not only traveled to Australia and lived... where I didn't know a single soul I also went on a two week trip up and down the Coast of Australia alone...and to this very day I remember and love every single second of it...because of that experience I have found that my fear of traveling alone or being homesick from now on in life...I have completely and utterly overcome due to my time Downunder.

If you were to look at the files reported with the Moorhead, MN Police Department for kidnapping...you would find one that says Michelle Kay Goldmann reported taken against her will..yup thats right for 6 hours the Moorhead Police was in search for me...and no I was never missing or kidnapped...complete misunderstanding.

I only woke up to the Police standing in my hallway of my apartment after my roommate let them in...they were there in response to what they thought was a domestic dispute 911 call...once I opened the door 3 officers flew into my room thinkining I was being held against my will...after much talking we found that my forgien roommate(for the summer) Sema had called 911 a couple of times and kept hanging up an action that is common with domestic disputes I guess..still one of the craziest things that has ever happen to me.

Becky and I never had a rolling pin to make cookies so we instead used a smoking loon wine bottle.

I love spending my summers with my cousins...Travis, Jill,, Sabrina, Sadey and so to be one more...I have a blast hanging out with them.

There are only a hand full of people that can get me to "really" talk on the phone...I love to rush people off the phone...because I hate talking on it...but with these select few I am a chatter box.

I found the best leather couch set in a free newspaper in Whitefish...hands down worth at least 3,000 now two years old...It was sold to me for 600...can you say DEAL!

Becky and I were known to hit up walmart at 2 am many times to play with toys, play the piano, try on clothes we would never buy and then of course the xmas adventure of buying only and all xmas things--we so didn't need.

I collect sand from all over the world.

I am in contact with every single athlete I coached at West Fargo High...I am very proud of this...and I know I will be for the rest of my life...These girls mean the world to me.

My closet is color organized all hung the same way and folded just perfect...its perfect

I am one of those people who put something in a special place because I don't want to lose it...and guess what...I can NEVER find it!

When I get stressed out or bummed out I fall back into old habbits of biting off all my nails...something it took me ages to break...yet still every once and awhile I will look at my hands and say to myself...um yup that effect you more than you thought it did.

I crack my knuckles all the time...and love it

When I was a freshman in college living in the upper classmen dorms I was so embrassed of being homesick I use to go outside sit in my car and cry...this memory still cracks me up.

My dad drove over my favorite pair of eye glasses ever with our one ton truck out hunting, I was crushed.

In high school I was known to be the gum dealer. I always had plenty of it and was willing to share.

I use to drive a 4 door one ton truck...and often had the entire basketball team or volleyball team with me in it.

I remember getting my first speeding ticket and had to call home and tell my parents...my mom said michelle what was the very last thing I told you?! I replied back--i love you!? NO don't get a speeding ticket...I replied back I think it should have been I love you.

My brother Paul still has nightmares of the very first time I was allowed to drive while out hunting. My dad made him sit in front while him and Jacorian sat in the back and laughed.

My experiences and stories tend to be the source of laughter as my brothers love to tell michelle stories..I usually get embrassed and laugh right along with them.

I have found it to be impossible to stay mad at my brothers even when they piss me off they still can force me to laugh and I highly try not to trust me.

My favorite trip ever has been the ones I have taken with my favorite redhead...my brother Jacorian not sure if he would agree or not--36 hours on a train to portland, driving to rapid city, endless road trips to and from beulah to fargo.I love them!!

I love sending cards to people for no reason...I also love hallmark and have more than a few times spent over an hour reading cards!

I tend to always have dry humor esp at moments of total seriousness...it just flies out of my mouth.

I love giving people I care about a hard time its something that was passed down to me from my father.

I tend to be parents' favorite and I have yet to figure out the why behind this.

My dream is to live on the coast in a woren down beaten up house filled with character with a stained gray deck and a house that smells of the ocean salt.

I am the kind of person that given the chance I will take up the entire bed but if I am having to share I will not move all night.

When I can't sleep at night I turn on espn...and it always puts me to sleep...why because that's what I heard every single night growing up while I fell asleep...my brothers always had it on.

My father always brought home the craziest of animals for us as pets...turtles, snakes, squrriels,ducks, birds, crayfish and then one day after all of that a dog...I guess this was his way of preparing us.

More than anything I want to go skydiving...solo style!

I have books and books full of quotes and poems I have written down over the years...I can never get enough of them.

I am one of those people who buys candles and never burns them.

Our family use to drink 2% milk and after my grandfather had heart problems and was advised to switch to skim or fat free milk...our family went with the change too...upon finding out this...I cried and cried...fearing milk would never taste the same again...this is how much I love MILK.

My mom was the one always playing sports with my brothers and I...yet she was the headcheerleader in school...she so does not throw hit shoot or catch like a cheerleader.

No comments: